[Frugalware-forums] Help needed infinite loop

Jacob JEBOman at lycos.com
Wed Dec 24 07:47:23 CET 2008

Hello great people of the frugalware community.
I have an odd request. I am currently attempting an install of frugalware on my old laptop. During the install, it has seemed to have entered an infinite loop. It is trying to make kconfig but my system clock is dead so it keeps being angry about the files being from the future compared to my system clock. It has been doing the same thing for hours, does anyone know of anything that I can do to fix it other than restarting my computer and starting the install over? Thank you.