[Frugalware-i18n] Fwd: [ Pls fwd to -devel ]

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Mar 11 17:55:12 CET 2009

Hi,

Below is a mail from Clytie, hopefully the last one I should forward,
since now we have an -i18n list. :)

----- Forwarded message from Clytie Siddall <clytie at riverland.net.au> -----

> Hi everyone :)
>
> "Good news, everybody!" (if you're a Futurama [1] fan), there are
> newly-completed Vietnamese translations for Frugalware.
>
> I didn't know I needed to tell you about new translations (I commit
> them anyway), so I'll list all the 100% Vietnamese translations on
> Pootle:
>
> FUN
> Frugalware Control Center
> FWLive
> Gfpm
> gService
> Homepage
> Pacman-g2
> Setup
>
> I'm currently working on frugalwareutils. ;)
>
> from Clytie
>
> Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
> http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n
>
> [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurama

----- End forwarded message -----

FUN, Frugalware Control Center, Gfpm, gService -> Priyank, if you don't
have too much unstable changes in git, it would be nice to roll out a
new release with these updated translations.

FWLive -> Janny, I hope there will be a new FWLive release for 1.0, then
you could add 'vi' to LOCALE in the config and update the grub theme to
be able to choose it from the menu. ;)

Homepage -> IroNiQ, that's something for you to enable.

pacman-g2, setup -> that's me, I'll do new releases to integrate these
translations. But before I can test setup, what CHARSET and console font
do you need for Vietnamese?

Basically I need input for these:

http://git.frugalware.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=setup.git;a=blob;f=src/plugins/asklang.c;hb=HEAD#l39

http://git.frugalware.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=setup.git;a=blob;f=src/plugins/asklang.c;hb=HEAD#l117

Thanks!

(Feel free to reply to the -i18n list only.)