[Frugalware-i18n] Re: [Frugalware-devel] Fwd: [ Pls fwd to -devel ]

Priyank Gosalia priyankmg at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 18:33:26 CET 2009

On Wed, 2009-03-11 at 17:55 +0100, Miklos Vajna wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Below is a mail from Clytie, hopefully the last one I should forward,
> since now we have an -i18n list. :)
>
> ----- Forwarded message from Clytie Siddall <clytie at riverland.net.au>
-----

> > Hi everyone :)
> >
> > "Good news, everybody!" (if you're a Futurama [1] fan), there are
> > newly-completed Vietnamese translations for Frugalware.
> >
> > I didn't know I needed to tell you about new translations (I
commit
> > them anyway), so I'll list all the 100% Vietnamese translations on
> > Pootle:
> >
> > FUN
> > Frugalware Control Center
> > FWLive
> > Gfpm
> > gService
> > Homepage
> > Pacman-g2
> > Setup
> >
> > I'm currently working on frugalwareutils. ;)
> >
> > from Clytie
> >
> > Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
> > http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n
> >
> > [1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurama
> >

> ----- End forwarded message -----
>
> FUN, Frugalware Control Center, Gfpm, gService -> Priyank, if you
don't
> have too much unstable changes in git, it would be nice to roll out a
> new release with these updated translations.

gService : Version 0.1.1 already contains the Vietnamese translations.
gNetconfig: Version 0.1.7 already contains the Vietnamese translations.
FUN : I'll make a new release soon as it contains important bugfixes.
GFpm: 1.2.0 is tagged. I'm waiting for other translators. da_DK, fr_Fr
were updated yesterday. I'll wait for a couple of days, and then release
1.2.0.

--
Priyank Gosalia
Frugalware linux developer