[Frugalware-i18n] Fwd: Hompage and Setup Turkish Translation

Tutku Dalmaz tutkudalmaz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 09:57:21 CEST 2010

Hi Michel,

Now i can see commit to VCS link for homepage.po file, but it fails on my
all tries. Error code shown below:
*Failed to commit file: [GIT] add of ('/var/lib/pootle',
'po/homepage/tr/homepage.po') failed: [Errno 10] No child processes*

On the other hand there is no commit link for setup.po file.

Sure i need other projects to translate, for example could you please add
Frugalware Control Center and Pacman-G2 to Pootle.

At the and, i would like to be a official Turkish translator of Frugalware,
is there any procedure or something else for it? Could you please inform me
about this topic?

Cheers...