[Frugalware-i18n] Fwd: Hompage and Setup Turkish Translation

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Apr 4 13:48:58 CEST 2010

On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 10:57:21AM +0300, Tutku Dalmaz <tutkudalmaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Now i can see commit to VCS link for homepage.po file, but it fails on my
> all tries. Error code shown below:
> *Failed to commit file: [GIT] add of ('/var/lib/pootle',
> 'po/homepage/tr/homepage.po') failed: [Errno 10] No child processes*

Did you try the 'Commit to VCS' link at the page

http://pootle.frugalware.org/tr/homepage/edit.html

?

I just tried to reproduce your bug and it worked fine for me.

> On the other hand there is no commit link for setup.po file.

I guess Michel added you in the meantime since now you should see one.
:)

> Sure i need other projects to translate, for example could you please add
> Frugalware Control Center and Pacman-G2 to Pootle.

Should be done.

> At the and, i would like to be a official Turkish translator of Frugalware,
> is there any procedure or something else for it? Could you please inform me
> about this topic?

What we can provide is to add you to the http://frugalware.org/authors
page. Here is an entry I can commit for you, please review and see if
that's OK:

        <author>
                <name>Dalmaz, Tutku</name>
                <nick>Titus</nick>
                <email>tutkudalmaz at gmail.com</email>
                <role>Turkish translations</role>
                <status>contributor</status>
        </author>

Also, please make sure to drop a mail to this list when you're ready
with a project for the first time - so what can we do additional steps
if necessary - I mean for example to add a Turkish flag to the homepage
language selector on the homepage, etc.

Thanks!