[Frugalware-i18n] Fwd: Hompage and Setup Turkish Translation

Tutku Dalmaz tutkudalmaz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 13:55:15 CEST 2010

II have just tried it, and again it returned me with an error, bur this time
error code is different. IT is shown below:
*Failed to commit file: [GIT] commit of ('/var/lib/pootle',
'po/homepage/tr/homepage.po') failed: fatal: No existing author found with
'Titus' *

Also entry for the authors seems OK for me. You can add me to that list.

Thanks for your interest.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 2:48 PM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos at frugalware.org> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 10:57:21AM +0300, Tutku Dalmaz <
> tutkudalmaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Now i can see commit to VCS link for homepage.po file, but it fails on my
> > all tries. Error code shown below:
> > *Failed to commit file: [GIT] add of ('/var/lib/pootle',
> > 'po/homepage/tr/homepage.po') failed: [Errno 10] No child processes*
>
> Did you try the 'Commit to VCS' link at the page
>
> http://pootle.frugalware.org/tr/homepage/edit.html
>
> ?
>
> I just tried to reproduce your bug and it worked fine for me.
>
> > On the other hand there is no commit link for setup.po file.
>
> I guess Michel added you in the meantime since now you should see one.
> :)
>
> > Sure i need other projects to translate, for example could you please add
> > Frugalware Control Center and Pacman-G2 to Pootle.
>
> Should be done.
>
> > At the and, i would like to be a official Turkish translator of
> Frugalware,
> > is there any procedure or something else for it? Could you please inform
> me
> > about this topic?
>
> What we can provide is to add you to the http://frugalware.org/authors
> page. Here is an entry I can commit for you, please review and see if
> that's OK:
>
>        <author>
>                <name>Dalmaz, Tutku</name>
>                <nick>Titus</nick>
>                <email>tutkudalmaz at gmail.com</email>
>                <role>Turkish translations</role>
>                <status>contributor</status>
>        </author>
>
> Also, please make sure to drop a mail to this list when you're ready
> with a project for the first time - so what can we do additional steps
> if necessary - I mean for example to add a Turkish flag to the homepage
> language selector on the homepage, etc.
>
> Thanks!

Tutku "Titus" DALMAZ