[Frugalware-i18n] Fwd: Hompage and Setup Turkish Translation

hermier at frugalware.org hermier at frugalware.org
Sun Apr 4 15:45:08 CEST 2010

> Hi Michel,
>
> Now i can see commit to VCS link for homepage.po file, but it fails on my
> all tries. Error code shown below:
> *Failed to commit file: [GIT] add of ('/var/lib/pootle',
> 'po/homepage/tr/homepage.po') failed: [Errno 10] No child processes*

This seems to be a random issue when the server is too busy to create a
subprocess for your commit. Just  try again until it succeed.

> On the other hand there is no commit link for setup.po file.

The thing is that I have to give you the right to do so for every .po, and
I messed with this one.

> Sure i need other projects to translate, for example could you please add
> Frugalware Control Center and Pacman-G2 to Pootle.

These 2 projects are up now and you are the maintainer of both.

> At the and, i would like to be a official Turkish translator of
> Frugalware,
> is there any procedure or something else for it? Could you please inform
> me
> about this topic?

The is no procedure yet, who come and ask will be the official translator.

Cheers,
   Michel