[Frugalware-i18n] Language maintainer request announce. Change of behaviour in pootle.

hermier at frugalware.org hermier at frugalware.org
Sun Apr 4 15:55:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

To increase the security and avoid spam (even if yet we where not
affected), I Changed the default rules. Now newly registered accounts
should only be able to suggest a translation, so that the official
maintainers of the file will review it and be able to validate the change.
I know it's a bit annoying, but it's the only way we have for now to track
that some random guy add spam, without us searching the entire set of
changes.

So please ask to me for maintainers rights to a language if you plan to
contribute to it significantly.

Cheers,
   Michel