[Frugalware-i18n] Fwd: Hompage and Setup Turkish Translation

Tutku Dalmaz tutkudalmaz at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 20:17:23 CEST 2010

Still I have the same problem (even icant commit Frugalware Control Center),
and i think it doesn't a random issue. It's a little bit different. Maybe my
user authentication is wrong or something else.(it is just my opinion)

I upload 2 screenshots to see the problems, and error messages.
http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/5625/error1c.png
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/915/error2p.png

Cheers.

On Sun, Apr 4, 2010 at 4:45 PM, <hermier at frugalware.org> wrote:

> > Hi Michel,
> >
> > Now i can see commit to VCS link for homepage.po file, but it fails on my
> > all tries. Error code shown below:
> > *Failed to commit file: [GIT] add of ('/var/lib/pootle',
> > 'po/homepage/tr/homepage.po') failed: [Errno 10] No child processes*
>
> This seems to be a random issue when the server is too busy to create a
> subprocess for your commit. Just  try again until it succeed.
>
> > On the other hand there is no commit link for setup.po file.
>
> The thing is that I have to give you the right to do so for every .po, and
> I messed with this one.
>
> > Sure i need other projects to translate, for example could you please add
> > Frugalware Control Center and Pacman-G2 to Pootle.
>
> These 2 projects are up now and you are the maintainer of both.
>
> > At the and, i would like to be a official Turkish translator of
> > Frugalware,
> > is there any procedure or something else for it? Could you please inform
> > me
> > about this topic?
>
> The is no procedure yet, who come and ask will be the official translator.
>
> Cheers,
>   Michel

Tutku "Titus" DALMAZ