[Frugalware-i18n] Fwd: Hompage and Setup Turkish Translation

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Apr 4 21:34:25 CEST 2010

On Sun, Apr 04, 2010 at 03:19:35PM +0300, Tutku Dalmaz <tutkudalmaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I checked twice at the page:
> http://pootle.frugalware.org/accounts/personal/edit/
> mt first name, last name and also my e-mail address was set properly.
>
> Is there anything else that i have to check?

I just checked the code, it's a Pootle bug. :) I tried to fix it
locally, could you please re-try? If it works, then I'll send the patch
to the Pootle devs. (Git wants to know your email, but Pootle does not
tell Git about it. This is a regression from Pootle 1.x and old users
are not affected who existed before the 1.x -> 2.x migration.)

Oh and now you are mentioned on the homepage. ;)

Thanks.