[Frugalware-i18n] Fun,FWLive and Fwife translations are ready

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Jul 18 13:46:11 CEST 2010

On Sat, Jul 17, 2010 at 01:57:17PM +0300, Tutku DALMAZ <tutkudalmaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> I finished and committed gService and GFpm packags Turkish translations. Now
> i am ready for biggest translation process(Documentation part).

Great! :)

> Could you please add Documantation to Turkish Language?

Done. When you did your first commit, then please ping me on this list,
so that I can add 'tr' to po4a.cfg:

http://git.frugalware.org/gitweb/gitweb.cgi?p=frugalware-current.git;a=blob;f=docs/po4a.cfg;hb=HEAD

Till it's not done, your translations won't be be processed by the daily
cronjob (that generates html/pdf documentation from po files).

Thanks.