[Frugalware-i18n] Danish translation

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 13:51:51 CEST 2011

On 4 July 2011 05:10,  <frugalware-i18n at frugalware.dk> wrote:
> Dear friends
> I have now translated Frugalware for four years.
>
> I must unfortunately announce that I do not have time to it more. I am busy
> with making homepages, and I have started to sail again after 26 years, and
> I enjoy it. I hope that there are others who will take over.
>
> Carl Andersen

Carl,

I understand and appreciate your reasons. Thankyou for your great work
over the past four years. I'm sure everyone in the Frugalware Dutch
community also appreciates your work.

I hope you do well creating home pages and enjoy sailing. Sailing is a
great way of "getting away from it all" (to use a common English
language expression). I also hope someone steps up to take your place
but wow, what a great example they'll have to follow.

Best wishes for the future Carl.

--
May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)