[Frugalware-i18n] send setup.po for Bulgarian

Любомир Григоров nm.knife at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 23:26:47 CEST 2011

Hey, can you send over setup for translation to Bulgarian in Pootle? It's
only 1000 word and I can zoom through it.

I don't know if you release new languages only with releases, so I want it
to be ready for 1.5 official and be included.

I read somewhere, but when exactly do the translation get integrated? Do you
need 100% of the file? Do you push new translations only with releases? Can
you switch system language if you use Current as more translation gets
added?

Thanks for clarifying.

Cheers.

--