[Frugalware-i18n] send setup.po for Bulgarian

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Wed Jul 13 00:39:25 CEST 2011

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 02:26:47PM -0700, ??????? ???????? <nm.knife at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey, can you send over setup for translation to Bulgarian in Pootle? It's
> only 1000 word and I can zoom through it.

Added.

> I don't know if you release new languages only with releases, so I want it
> to be ready for 1.5 official and be included.
>
> I read somewhere, but when exactly do the translation get integrated? Do you
> need 100% of the file? Do you push new translations only with releases? Can
> you switch system language if you use Current as more translation gets
> added?

When you think a translation is ready, then you can use Pootle to commit
it to the translations.git repo. On each fwsetup release we pick up
latest translations from translations.git.

Given that in case of setup a menu item is needed as well to select the
new language, please notify us once you're ready with the translation.

Thanks.