[Frugalware-i18n] Dutch translations

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Fri May 20 01:15:29 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 16, 2011 at 04:49:24PM +0200, Maurice Koerts <frugalnl at gmail.com> wrote:
> *Neat, Dutch was already on the language list, so it should be pretty*
> *complete now. Did you commit the translation as well? I don't see it in*
> *the git repo.*
>
> Yes, i can also see my translating as they are part of the Mores installer
>
> It was the only open project in pootle

Oh, I see.

> *The http://pootle.frugalware.org/ lists projects, what are you*
> *interested in? What about homepage, for example?*
> *:) OK, just name what do you want to translate and I'll add it.*
>
> Homepage is listed as complete in my language
> if it is somehow not, add it to pootle ill get to work :P

I just did that, now it says "[0/286 strings]". :)

> *Also, I'm CC'ing the i18n mailing list, the best is to discuss stuff*
> *like this there, so others can help you, even when I'm not available.*
>
> It looked to me no one was reading it there so I started spamming
> #Frugalware
> and not use the mailinglist anymore, they helped me on my way. Only when it
> comes to pootle they say talk to vmiklos :P

For example Michel (hermier@) is reading this list as well, who has full
access to Pootle; but more importantly you should get quicker answers on
the list. :)

(Daniel sometimes goes through unanswered mails, which won't happen if
you mail me privately.)

Thanks.