[Frugalware-i18n] Translating the News

DarkNekros darknekros at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 15:51:11 CEST 2011

Hi Sigo,

> a little question about translating: How can I translate the news on
> frugalware.org? The website itself is translated via pootle, but where are
> the news?

   For translating the web pages you have to download the git
repository. After doing so, you have to cd into
homepage-ng.git/frugalware/xml/  and copy the news.xml file into
news-yourLanguage.xml and began to translate it (not all, but the 3 or
4 last news). You make a git -a -m '* Translation into yourLanguage of
news #xxx', and made a patch to send to the list (or someone with
write permissions into the git repository).

   If you have more questions, e-mail us ;)

--
          José-Luis López