[Frugalware-i18n] German Translator

Sigo siqo at gmx.de
Wed Sep 21 19:15:24 CEST 2011

It's great to be registered and to be able to translate:) The work is in
progress and theres one more question from me: It is intended that i
only can make suggestions and don't be able to accept suggestions? And
if not, is it possible to directly translate paragraphs without an
suggestion first?

rgds
Sigo