[Frugalware-users] Pootle Turkish Translation

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Jul 27 15:24:22 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 04:06:35PM +0300, TiTuS <tutkudalmaz at gmail.com> wrote:
> > More info here:
> >
> > http://frugalware.org/docs/translations
>
> Thanks lot for your quick reply. Yeah i want to start with setup and
> hompage, but both of them don't have *.po files for my languages. If you can
> help me about this problem, i can start translation as soon as i can.

You should be able to translate the homepage and the setup projects.
Please read the linked translation documentation, and after if you have
any questions, just ask. Keep in mind that you are expected to commit
from time to time, since we use only committed translations. (This
ensures we never just pick up some random state of your work.)

Just ping us when you are ready with a project, so that we can enable it
(on the homepage / in the setup) ;-)

PS: here are some help about using the mailing list:

http://frugalware.org/docs/list-rules

Especially the 'Off-list discussion' and 'Top posting' part. :-)