[Frugalware-announce] Improvements on the homepage

AlexExtreme noreply at frugalware.org
Fri Jul 7 21:16:05 CEST 2006

Amazingly, in the time since our homepage upgrade, we've only had 1
bug report to do with the packages section. So now we can work on
adding a few improvements. I've just written a kind of robot that
automatically posts all news posts from the site to the
Frugalware-announce mailing list. It works thanks to darcs
post-hooks, so that whenever we push a change to the homepage darcs
repository, the post-hook is run to check for new news posts. Don't
forget, if you do find a bug remember to post it on our Bug Tracker.