[Frugalware-announce] Gnome and GTK breakage in -current

AlexExtreme noreply at frugalware.org
Sat Jul 8 17:09:17 CEST 2006

Yes, we know Gnome and GTK stuff is a bit broken in -current :)

			This is because we have upgraded to GTK 2.10, and also we are
upgrading Gnome to the development version (see the mailing list
archive for reasons why). So please bear with us while we do this.
The result at the end of this should be a faster and nicer Gnome. I
will post here once we have finished upgrading, at which point it
will be good to start posting bug reports about problems that you
find.