[Frugalware-announce] Kalgan: End of life

Miklos Vajna noreply at frugalware.org
Fri Sep 12 16:48:57 CEST 2008

With the release of Solaria, the support for Kalgan is discontinued. It is
highly recommended to upgrade to our new stable release, as there will be no
more security and bug fixes for Sayshell.

We have released FSA394 to FSA525 for Sayshell. That means 131 security problems
were issued in half a year (we shipped 98 security fixes for Sayshell, the
stable release before Kalgan).
If you update to Solaria, it will also fix the following vulnerabilities:

  *  [1] #2210 - bitchx
  *  [2] #3037 - gnumeric
  *  [3] #3174 - vim