[Frugalware-announce] Merry Christmas

phayz noreply at frugalware.org
Wed Dec 22 11:15:34 CET 2010

Merry Christmas to everyone in the Frugalware community. Even if you
        don't celebrate Christmas as a Christian festival, it's a good time
        to reflect on your achievements and plan for the year ahead. 2010 has
        been an interesting, exciting and productive year for Frugalware Linux.
Events have included many new developers and contributors.
        Thankyou to everyone who has contributed to our success, including:
        developers, contributors, translators, artists, bloggers, those who
        reported bugs and everyone who participated in the mailing lists and
        forums. In a community like Frugalware's,everyone'scontribution
        is vital to our success.
Plans for 2011 are still in development, but you can be sure it will be
        even more busy and exciting than 2010. In the meantime, we wish you the
        very best of the season and look forward to "seeing" you again next
        year.