[Frugalware-announce] Frugalware 1.2rc1 (Locris) released

Miklos Vajna noreply at frugalware.org
Mon Feb 8 08:39:10 CET 2010

The Frugalware Developer Team is pleased to [1] announce the immediate availability of Frugalware 1.2rc1, the first candidate of the
upcoming 1.2 stable release.
A short and incomplete list of changes since 1.2pre2:

  * Improvements:
	   + We finally upgraded our KDE (and related) packages to the 4.x branch. The work
	     started back in April 2009 and now we thought it's a good move to merge that
	     testing repository.
	   + Updated artwork.

  * Package updates:
	   + KDE 4.3.5
	   + GNU C Library 2.11.1
	   + Mozilla Firefox 3.6
	   + Thunderbird 3.0.1
	   + More than 400 other package updates
	   + More than 100 new packages

Please refer to the Frugalware [2] Locris ChangeLog for more information.
Download for i686: See our [3] mirror list . Don't forget to check the [4] integrity of the install images before burning!
NOTE: Click [5] here to read more about what media you need for the installation.