[Frugalware-announce] Frugalware 1.2rc2 (Locris) released

Miklos Vajna noreply at frugalware.org
Mon Feb 22 08:42:44 CET 2010

The Frugalware Developer Team is pleased to [1] announce the immediate availability of Frugalware 1.2rc2, the second candidate of the
upcoming 1.2 stable release.Here are some of the major improvements and changes since 1.2rc1:

  * Improvements:
	   + This release comes with Xorg 7.5, see the [2] upstream list of new features .
	   + We've updated our bluez userspace stack to the [3] 4.x branch , which allowed us to improve both GNOME and KDE bluetooth support.

  * Package updates:
	   + Linux kernel 2.6.32.8 + fixes
	   + OpenOffice.org 3.2.0
	   + libopensync 0.3x (the old 0.2x branch did not support KDE4)
	   + git 1.7.0
	   + More than 500 other package updates
	   + More than 40 new packages

Please refer to the Frugalware [4] Locris ChangeLog for more information.
Download for i686: See our [5] mirror list . Don't forget to check the [6] integrity of the install images before burning!
NOTE: Click [7] here to read more about what media you need for the installation.