[Frugalware-announce] Frugalware 1.5rc2 (Mores) released

Miklos Vajna noreply at frugalware.org
Mon Aug 1 00:19:14 CEST 2011

The Frugalware Developer Team is pleased to [1] announce the immediate availability of Frugalware 1.5rc2, the second candidate of the
upcoming 1.5 stable release.Here are some of the improvements, fixes and updates since 1.5rc1:

  * Package updates:
	   + Linux Kernel 2.6.39.3
	   + XOrg server 1.10.3
	   + LXDE updated

	     (lxsession-lite-0.4.6,lxpanel-0.5.7,lxlauncher-0.2.2,lxterminal-0.1.10...)
	   + 1.0.1 release of the core EFL libraries
	   + Mozilla Firefox 5.0.1
	   + 245 packages updated
	   + 20 new packages

  * New features:
	   + Our Vim package gained Python nsupport.

Please refer to the Frugalware [2] Testing ChangeLog for more information.
Download for i686: See our [3] mirror list . Don't forget to check the [4] integrity of the install images before burning!
NOTE: Click [5] here to read more about what media you need for the installation.