[Frugalware-announce] powerpc (ppc) arch powering down

ryuo noreply at frugalware.org
Sun Mar 18 20:04:38 CET 2012

This architecture has been removed and will no longer be supported. We lost our
buildserver for it and no longer

	  possess the means to support it, as no developers are left to care for it as
well. So, powerpc is being powered down.<br>
	  If you possess such hardware, we are sorry, but there is no other choice for
us. x86/x86_64 support will continue to be

	  supported indefinitely, as they are much easier to support. Please join us
there if you can.<br>