[Frugalware-announce] Frugalware 2.0 (Rigel) released

ryuo noreply at frugalware.org
Mon Feb 16 18:26:57 CET 2015

The Frugalware Developer Team is pleased to [1] announce the immediate availability of Frugalware 2.0, our twentieth stable release.
No new features have been added since 2.0rc2. If you didn't follow the changes
during the rc releases, here are the most important changes since 1.9 in no
particular order:

  * Package updates:
	   + Linux kernel 3.14.19
	   + Xorg server 1.15.2
	   + KDE 4.14.3
	   + GNOME 3.12.2
	   + Xfce 4.10.1
	   + LXDE 0.99.0
	   + LibreOffice 4.3.3.2
	   + Mozilla Firefox 35.0.1
	   + Chromium browser 39.0.2171.96

  * New features:
	   + MATE 1.8.1

Please refer to the Frugalware [2] Rigel ChangeLog for more information.
Download for i686 and x86_64: See our [3] mirror list . Don't forget to check the [4] integrity of the install images before burning!

      If you are upgrading to Rigel from our previous stable release (Arcturus),
please read the <a href="http:/frugalware.org/docs/stable/upgrade">upgradepart of our documentation.