[Frugalware-darcs] frugalwareutils: fwnet_writeconfig(): we no longer use the options = prefix in fwnet_interface_t->options

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sat Jun 2 21:20:01 CEST 2007

Darcsweb-Url: http://darcs.frugalware.org/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=frugalwareutils;a=darcs_commitdiff;h=20070602191425-e2957-32aa386b900348d7d846067edb88ae0afd05b53b.gz;

[fwnet_writeconfig(): we no longer use the options = prefix in fwnet_interface_t->options
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070602191425
 and we expected so when determining the primary ip address (when using static ip address)
] {
hunk ./libfwnetconfig/libfwnetconfig.c 692
-						sscanf(option, "options = %s netmask %s", ipaddr, netmask);
+						sscanf(option, "%s netmask %s", ipaddr, netmask);
}