[Frugalware-darcs] frugalwareutils: TAG 0.7.3

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Tue Jun 26 15:11:01 CEST 2007

Darcsweb-Url: http://darcs.frugalware.org/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=frugalwareutils;a=darcs_commitdiff;h=20070626131023-e2957-2cce661fbc9e08cad30741d9b605d44b99137f2e.gz;

[TAG 0.7.3
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070626131023]
<
[updates for 0.7.3
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070626130818]
[libfwnetconfig.c: append a new line when saving dhcp data.
Priyank <priyank at frugalware.org>**20070626084933]
[libfwnetconfig.c: fixed an endless loop while saving dhcp interfaces.
Priyank <priyank at frugalware.org>**20070626084532]
[xconfig.c: spelling fix.
Priyank <priyank at frugalware.org>**20070621055613]
[libfwnetconfig: fwnet_writeconfig() should also write pre_up/down post_up/down entries.
Priyank <priyank at frugalware.org>**20070620152926]
[libfwnetconfig: fwnet_writeconfig() should write the desc.
Priyank <priyank at frugalware.org>**20070620064640
 * fwnet_writeconfig() should check if profile->desc is specified, and
   write the profile description to the file.
]
[timeconfig: allow language-specific default timezones
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070609230149]
[libfwnetconfig: fwnet_writeconfig() should write the dhcpclient to the profile.
Priyank <priyank at frugalware.org>**20070607101324]
[libfwgrubconfig/os_prober(): kernel parameters may contain double dots
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070603122241
 closes #964
]
[doc/frugalwareutils.3
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070603121921
  * remove some accidently added lines
  * add libfwxconfig
  * typo fix in libfwxconfig's line
]
[fwnet_writeconfig(): we no longer use the options = prefix in fwnet_interface_t->options
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070602191425
 and we expected so when determining the primary ip address (when using static ip address)
]
[TAG 0.7.2
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070530110903]
}