[Frugalware-darcs] pacman-g2: TAG 3.5.8

VMiklos vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sat Jun 30 18:01:40 CEST 2007

Darcsweb-Url: http://darcs.frugalware.org/darcsweb/darcsweb.cgi?r=pacman-g2;a=darcs_commitdiff;h=20070627220859-e2957-f9d141dd054e821f3a00fa2e8cd1f38aef8491e2.gz;

[TAG 3.5.8
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070627220859]
<
[updates for 3.5.8
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070627220828]
[pactest/tests/remove033.py: new testcase
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070624124917]
[tests/remove032.py: new test
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070624123507]
[added develconf
Christian Hamar alias krix <krics at linuxforum.hu>**20070619160221
   * just a wrapper script from HACKING (develconf does a ./configure ... --opts which written in
     HACKING) (just for lazy devels like me :P )

]
[Replace some msg commands with msg2 and Fmessage with msg.
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070615165029
 Reason: Cosmetics, Bug Fix
 Author: Marcus Habermehl <bmh1980de at yahoo.de>
]
[makepkg: added Fextract function from util.sh
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070615164357
 this way makepkg still functional if fst is not installed (pvided that the
 buildscripts does not use fst)
]
[autoclean.sh: s/util/vercmp/
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070609113405]
[moved _pacman_depcmp() to deps.c
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070609203945]
[new test: upgrade052.py
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070609203718
 closes #2148
 most of the code pulled from pacman-g1
 FIXME: need to move _pacman_depcmp to deps.c
]
[libpacman: added a few missing #include "config.h"s
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070609192344
 if we use gettext in a file and we don't include config.h then ENABLE_NLS will
 not be defined
]
[_pacman_handle_new(): forgot to remove a debug message
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070609190522]
[libpacman: fix i18n pkgdesc when LANG and LC_ALL is not set
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070609190310]
[sync.c: fixed typo
AlexExtreme <alex at alex-smith.me.uk>**20070609150046]
[makepkg: fox for multiple pkgdesc_localized
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070608165801]
[NEWS: some updates (not releasing 3.5.8 yet)
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070605215653]
[makepkg: support for reading _darcs/prefs/defaultrepo when constructing CACHEURL
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070605214300]
[fix for remove031
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070602222408]
[fix for add005
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070602222313]
[pactest/tests: new testcases for #2093
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070602222224]
[_pacman_pkg_load(): prevent a segfault on corrupted package
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070531161615]
[makepkg: implemented check for missing _F_gnome_iconcache and warns the user. closes #2044
AlexExtreme <alex at alex-smith.me.uk>**20070528181456]
[replace hardcoded k8 (amd64 only) optim
Christian Hamar alias krix <krics at linuxforum.hu>*-20070527110239
   * Replaced hardcoded march=k8 flag with generic 64bit flag (x86-64)
   * Then we start to work that frugal64 will run on Intel64bit CPUs too

]
[autoclean should remove bindings .so and .o too
Christian Hamar alias krix <krics at linuxforum.hu>**20070527110429]
[replace hardcoded k8 (amd64 only) optim
Christian Hamar alias krix <krics at linuxforum.hu>**20070527110239
   * Replaced hardcoded march=k8 flag with generic 64bit flag (x86-64)
   * Then we start to work that frugal64 will run on Intel64bit CPUs too

]
[pacman-g2: autoclean.sh, remove pactest/root too ..
Christian Hamar alias krix <krics at linuxforum.hu>**20070527104532
   * Just when we run autoclean.sh then remove pactest/root too if there is

]
[_pacman_db_search(): use _pacman_pkg_getinfo()
VMiklos <vmiklos at frugalware.org>**20070525215747]
[makepkg: whitespace cleanup
AlexExtreme <alex at alex-smith.me.uk>**20070518174233]
[addpkg(): whitespace fix