[Frugalware-devel] Hello + Thai language + app maintainer

Jared Henley multixrulz at hotpop.com
Fri Nov 5 08:16:31 CET 2004

I heard about frugalware on distrowatch.com and I'd love to contribute to a project that's about identical to one I wanted to start.

I can see myself fitting into a few spots:

* There are some apps that I use that I could maintain for this distro --- LyX (do you include tetex? I can't recall), Sylpheed, FontForge and a couple of others maybe.

* I can work on Thai language support --- I don't speak much Thai myself, but my wife is Thai.

So what do you think?

Happy hacking!
Jared Henley