[Frugalware-devel] 0.7pre1 schedule

Krisztian VASAS iron at ironiq.hu
Fri May 18 20:38:00 CEST 2007

On Fri May 18, 2007 at 20:24:24 +0200, VMiklos wrote:
>we have exactly one week till pre1, i would propose the followings:
>- may 18: latest version bumps
>- may 19: latest release bumps
>- may 20: upload snapshot isos (net,cd1-2,fwlive-kde) to -current-iso
>  for testing
>- may 21: update -testing
>- may 22: upload candidate isos (everything as usual) to -testing-iso
>- may 23: no more changes, waiting for mirrors
>- may 25: release
>is this ok?

Yes. Btw, i don't know which grub theme will be used in fwlive, but i think
janny should use the official frugalware one till i cannot correct the
possible problems in fwlive one. I hope i can find the bug an correct it
till rc1 (i try it till pre2, but i'm not sure i can do it).

Member of Frugalware Developer Team
Web: http://www.ironiq.hu
LinuxCounter: #331532