[Frugalware-devel] Fwd: Has anyone seen Crazy?

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:48:38 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 7, 2009 at 8:21 AM, LOCSEI, Gabor <sunfish69 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry, reply didn't go to the list.

LGee,

If you think it's OK to do so, and no-one else says "No", could you
please make a local enquiry?  I hate to think of the possible results
of such an enquiry but I'd really like to know if he's OK, or not.

I live a looong way outside Europe so I don't know the local customs
or laws, otherwise I might have done something before now.

I had sent an email message to his personal (GMail) email account, but
haven't heard a reply.

I really hope he's OK, but all the evidence points to something else.  :(

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)