[Frugalware-devel] I'll out of contact for a few weeks

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 11:55:57 CET 2009

This week I begin holidays for about 5 weeks, during which time I
won't be online. As a result there will be no further newsletter
issues until about late January 2010.

Thanks to all the developer, contributor, artist etc team, who have
made this year so enjoyable.  I have appreciated all the support and
feedback I have received.  I am *really* looking forward to 2010
because 2009 was a year of fantastic achievements and I am expecting
that 2010 will be even better!

Best wishes to everyone over this special time of year.  Christian and
non-Christian, it's worth taking some time to appreciate what we have,
be grateful for it, and look for ways that we can make the world a
worthwhile place to live.  I think that Frugalware makes the world a
better place, even if it's only a small step forward.

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)