[Frugalware-devel] some news about the wiki

Miklos Vajna vmiklos at frugalware.org
Sun Dec 13 13:36:16 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 13, 2009 at 10:19:40AM +0100, Devil505 <devil505linux at gmail.com> wrote:
> One week ago, we've got some spam attacks, Bouleetbil has added some
> extensions to prevent spamming like a captcha. Now all seems OK.

Thanks. I did not check, but maybe it would be better to add that
captcha during registration and not during each edit? I don't edit too
much, but I can imagine that it can be really annoying when doing 10+
edits each day. I'm just thinking loudly...

Something else:

Most pages like this:

http://wiki.frugalware.org/index.php/Category:HOWTOs

Have the "edit" link as a blue one, while the others are white. Is it
intentional?