[Frugalware-devel] New schema

James Buren ryuo at frugalware.org
Fri Nov 6 10:15:11 CET 2009

I added a new schema for font packages to current. I would like to
transition most if not all font packages to this system to help with
various issues. Its only an initial draft for now, but it seems to be
working. Please help me test it after this package freeze is over. It
helps by:

1) Defining the common shared rodepends among all font packages
2) Generates the font install scriptlet automatically
3) Installing all the fonts it finds
4) Compressing any PCF fonts it finds

You can help me by reporting bugs and/or submitting fixes as well.