[Frugalware-devel] new frugalware utility

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 23:53:44 CEST 2010

On 31 March 2010 07:38, James Buren <ryuo at frugalware.org> wrote:
> I've written a new utility for assisting the creation of FrugalBuild
> syntax files for text editors. It is found at
> frugalware-current/tools/generatesyntax.
>
> Now, I "own" most of the editors in extra and one in main. phayz, could
> you post a request for people to post BTS Feature Requests if their editor
> lacks FrugalBuild syntax highlighting? I also posted this on the forums:
> http://forums.frugalware.org/index.php?t=msg&th=2009&start=0&rid=948&S=0d82f32e02cbf846f58fa0fd42391d06
>
> If I have a list, I can better figure out where to focus my efforts. Thanks.

ryuo,

No problem - I will mention this in the next newsletter issue. I
suggest you start with those editors for which FB syntax highlighting
already exists, something which I suspect you already know. I'll then
prompt anyone who uses an editor which FB syntax highlighting is not
already available to request that it be added. Until/unless you get
such requests, though, I wouldn't add it to anything (unless you're
bored?).

May you always be Frugal,

Russell Dickenson (AKA phayz)