[Frugalware-forums] Re: Re: Mounting camera

paparucino frederick.cornwallis at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 01:21:58 CET 2008

crazy wrote on Wed, 26 November 2008 00:11
> That isn't strange at all , however why do you put that cam into fstab BWT ?

I dont put the camera into fstab.
I have a line in fstab which mounts USB devices and I treat my camera as a USB device the play with it  with mc.
Then I remove the camera and put another device into that port and so on.
I dont use strange programs. I mount it as a device and watch the pics with gqview from mc.

Hope you understand what I mean: all what I can do from inside ms, I will do. otherwhis I use GUI programs
--
http://imageshack.us
http://imageshack.us