[Frugalware-forums] Re: firefox and embedded video problem

Pawel pawel at atisoft.poznan.pl
Wed Nov 26 06:01:27 CET 2008

Sorry for the missing URL, I've been trying to solve the problem for such long time that the URL seemed to me obvious :blush:
It's www.onet.tv

I've changed preferrences->applications for WMV file and downloaded it, extracted the mms:// stream url and pasted it into mplayer or vlc - exect the same result (in vlc on windows also)
(attached file)

Searching some polish discussion forums (windows specific) - the site is written specially for IE, firefox users need to download a plugin and enable js in browser.

szubi