[Frugalware-forums] GFpm - question about user interface

Russell Dickenson russelldickenson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 02:17:20 CEST 2009

Priyank,

Thanks for the information about the icons and their meaning.  I agree that an item in the "Help" menu, something perhaps titled "Legend", would be useful.  The dialog would be very simple I expect, with the various symbols and their meanings.

I still find a column with a single letter a problem, but again, perhaps this could be included in the above dialog?  Otherwise, is it possible to have a tooltip appear when the mouse cursor is hovering over a column's header?

IroNiQ,

Sorry for not replying to your message earlier, but I have been "offline" for a few days.  While I guessed at the meaning of the grey and green symbols, I wanted to be sure so that I didn't get the wrong meaning in GFpm's documentation.